Hotel kitchen fire, the guy stepped forward to take the fire oil burns-sopor aeternus

Hotel kitchen fire, the guy stepped forward to take the fire oil burns-sopor aeternus

June 4, 2018
/ / /
Comments Closed

The hotel kitchen fire to take fire when small pan burns eat outside the hotel kitchen on fire. What would you do? 25 year old Jinhua guy rushed to put out the fire and saw the kitchen has a gas tank, a fire pan end he ventured to go outside, the body burns the 27% area. Now, he has been lying in bed for 21 days. The pan kitchen suddenly caught fire he end up walking out bag Cheng Xu is Dongyang city garden workers Jin Bo ltd.. The afternoon of October 24th, he and his colleagues Du Delong and others eat in taste Xuan Sichuan Museum South Town prosperous road Dongyang City, No. 22, found the kitchen suddenly flashed, the pan out of the fire. When the kitchen is cooking oil, the fire is the half pot of vegetable oil. At that time, the restaurant owner Yang Youping to the door to pick up a phone call, when the fire started in the kitchen just nobody. Yang Youping hurried back some huangshen. Bao Chengxu let him to take the pot cover, whether or not the pot pot can extinguish the fire. See the fire intensity, Cheng Xu package called the boss got quilts, soaked up cover. The boss went upstairs to find a quilt, Bao Chengxu from the car used a fire extinguisher in the fire, because fire is not completely extinguished capacity is too small, the rest of the kitchen ventilator is also fast up. Bao Chengxu with a wet towel roll in hand, rushed to pick up the fire pot, want to make the place get empty pot. Unexpectedly, he slipped out and fell to the ground, hot oil burns on his body. 25 year old boy in Dongyang has had two operations, do not regret the fire yesterday, the evening news reporter went to the Central Hospital of Jinhua city. Bao Chengxu lying on the bed, the right face with a thick black scab, like mud paste layer. Your feet back, right knee and right after skin grafting, wrapped in thick white gauze. His body burns 27% of the area, of which 3 degree burn area of nearly 6%. Has spent nearly 70 thousand yuan treatment fee. Speaking of the thrilling fire, bag Cheng Xu does not regret: "the kitchen has a gas bottle, if not timely fire, the consequences be unbearable to contemplate." These days, to see his people never stopped, "three years after graduation, my college teacher a few days ago also came to see me." Doctor, Department of burns Bao Chengxu Jinhua Central Hospital, doctor Ma Jizhong said, Asahi package process two surgeries, skin grafts had just done, but also at least half a month in hospital. The 51 year old colleagues have been hospitalized for 21 days, when not to hesitate package Cheng Xu after the fall, but Du Delong promptly rushed over to colleagues. "I was also not to hesitate, holding Bao Chengxu to go out." Du Delong said, when the kitchen fire spread rapidly, Bao Chengxu who is also a fire. Bao Chengxu was tall, he exerted all his strength to keep him out of the flames ". He picked up the bag Cheng Xu, double knee in Bao Chengxu, so the knees and feet were burned. That evening, Du Delong and Bao Chengxu were sent to Dongyang City Hospital of traditional Chinese Medicine Department of burn treatment, so far, Du Delong has been hospitalized for 21 days. "The doctor said, have to look at the days of treatment, but also may not exclude skin graft." Du Delong said, since he has spent 12 thousand yuan for medical expenses. The 31 year old small hotel boss riding a motorcycle around to borrow money Yang Youping Guizhou, Sichuan Museum is eating Xuan and his wife in three or four months before the opening of the shop.

饭店厨房起火 小伙挺身而出端走起火油锅被烧伤 在外吃饭的时候,饭店厨房着火了。你会怎么办?25岁的金华小伙冲进去救火,看到厨房有煤气罐,他冒险端起着火的油锅往外走,结果全身27%面积被烧伤。如今,他已在病床上躺了21天。厨房油锅突然起火他端起来往外走包程旭是东阳市花园金波有限公司的职工。10月24日下午,他和同事杜德龙等人在东阳市南马镇兴旺路22号的食味轩川菜馆吃饭,发现厨房里突然冒出火光,炒锅里冒出大火。当时厨房正在熬油,起火的是半锅菜油。那时,饭店老板杨友平到门口去接了一个电话,厨房起火时刚好没有人。急忙赶回来的杨友平有些慌神。包程旭让他赶紧拿锅盖盖住,可不论锅盖还是盆子都无法熄灭大火。见火势愈烈,包程旭叫老板找来棉被,浸湿了盖上去。老板上楼去找棉被时,包程旭从车里拿来灭火器进去灭火,可由于灭火器容量太小未能完全扑灭,厨房里的油烟机等其他地方也快着起来了。包程旭用湿毛巾卷在手上,冲进去拿起着火的锅,想把锅拿到空旷的地方。不料,他出来时脚下一滑摔倒在地,炙热的油烫在他的身上。25岁东阳小伙已做过两次手术,不后悔救火昨天,钱江晚报记者来到金华市中心医院。躺在病床上的包程旭,右边脸结着厚厚的黑痂,如同糊了层泥巴。双脚背、右膝盖、右手刚做完植皮手术,包着厚厚的白纱布。 他全身27%面积被烧伤,其中3度烧伤面积近6%。目前已花去近7万元的治疗费。说起那次惊心动魄的火灾,包程旭并不后悔:“厨房有个煤气瓶,要是不及时扑火,后果不堪设想。”这几天,来看望他的人没断过,“毕业三年了,我大学班主任前几天也专程来看我。”金华市中心医院烧伤科医生、包程旭的主治医生马继中说,包程旭做了两次手术,植皮手术刚做完,至少还要住院半个月。51岁的同事已住院21天,当时来不及犹豫包程旭跌倒后,好在同事杜德龙及时赶过来。“当时我也来不及犹豫,抱着包程旭就往外走。”杜德龙说,当时厨房火势蔓延较快,包程旭身上也着了火。包程旭身材魁梧,他使出全身力气才把他拉出“火海”。他抱起包程旭时,双膝顶在包程旭身上,所以双膝、双脚也被火烧伤。当天傍晚,杜德龙与包程旭一起被送往东阳市中医院烧伤科治疗,至今,杜德龙也已住院21天。“医生说,还要看这几天治疗情况,不排除还要植皮的可能。”杜德龙说,至今他已花去医药费1.2万元。31岁的小饭店老板骑着摩托车四处借钱杨友平是贵州人,食味轩川菜馆是他和妻子在三四个月前开的夫妻店。小两口创业,没想到遇到了这次意外。他说,自己和老婆都没什么钱,饭店的4万元房租,现在还只付了一半,还要养两个孩子。不过,事情发生后,杨友平没有逃避,他骑着摩托车向身边所有亲朋好友和老乡借钱,2天内筹集了1万元钱,给包程旭和杜德龙送去。后来,他又到金华市中心医院看望包程旭,再次送去9000元钱。“发生了这样的事也很不幸。他们是为了帮我救火,我也不能昧了自己的良心,我要尽自己最大努力筹钱。”杨友平说,他会继续在东阳创业下去。因为要照顾孩子,他不能天天到医院照看包程旭和杜德龙。医生说,包程旭手上、腿上肯定会留疤,手脚的功能恢复要依靠康复锻炼,需要半年到一年时间。另外,脸上和脖子上也会留疤。包程旭出院后的后续康复训练,还要不少钱。包程旭和杜德龙家境都不是很好,不过两人都很体谅杨友平。如果你想帮助救火英雄,可以联系包程旭的母亲王芳珍,她的电话是18248504628。相关的主题文章:

Comments are closed.